Friday, March 3, 2017

I’d Like To Thank The Legion Of Collectors… My Mom… The Academy…

Sitting at my desk a few minutes ago, when there was a gentle rapping on my front door… it was only the mailman, nothing more. He handed me a box, from Funko it said… Legion of Collectors Founders Gift it read. Some quick knife work and my prize was free. And then a few photos so all could see…

And enough with rhyming. I was a little meh on the Marvel Collector Corps one-year gift as it was a Captain America medal. But what showed up today is awesome. A gold Batman statue that looks a lot like an award of some kind. Like I should be thanking the academy and using my time to make a political statement. Suicide Squad wins one Oscar and now they want to redesign the statue…

2017-03-03-10-20-14 2017-03-03-10-20-35 2017-03-03-10-20-50

I’d Like To Thank The Legion Of Collectors… My Mom… The Academy…


via https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/03/03/id-like-thank-legion-collectors-mom-academy/
Dan Wickline


Entertainment Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment